The Kate Bush Christmas decorations are out at PXM HQ which means the festive season is fast-approaching. There are plenty of online Pilates classes running over the festive fortnight to help keep us all moving and motivated. Here’s the schedule…
- Monday 21 December 1800 to 1900 Small Equipment Pilates class*
- Tuesday 22 December 1000 to 1100 Rehabilitative Pilates class (no less challenging than the General and Small Equipment classes)
- Wednesday 23 December 1900 to 2000 General Pilates class*
- Monday 28 December 1800 to 1900 Small Equipment Pilates class*
- Tuesday 29 December 1000 to 1100 Rehabilitative Pilates class
- Wednesday 30 December 1900 to 2000 General Pilates class*
*not suitable for people with osteoporosis or osteopenia.
Same process as usual – the classes for the week commencing the 21 December will be available to book online from this Friday 18 December, and the classes for the week commencing the 28 December will be available for booking from next Friday 25 December.
In the New Year there will be a free online pop-up Pilates tutorial on how to improve your balance.
Thank you very much for supporting my classes this year, whether that was in the studio at the beginning of 2020…feels like a lifetime ago!…or online or both. Being able to keep teaching and to run some kind of practice over the past ten months is something I will always be grateful for the chance to do.
Stay safe and well over the festive season, think of others. 2021 is just around the corner, a new chapter. Let’s take the positive lessons we’ve learned from our experiences this year and use them to make a better world for everyone.
To close here’s the title track from one of my albums of 2020 – Fiona Apple’s Fetch the Bolt Cutters.